Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Obama "Burgergate"

BILL: Whether you like the guy or not, can't this dude go out and get a burger or go on a date with his wife without the damn world coming to an end?! I mean Jesus Christ, what is wrong with this world?! Who cares?! I applaud the man for going out for burgers. What's next?! "Oh no...Obama laced his shoes wrong!" "Oh the humanity! Obama accidently wore white socks with his dress shoes!!!" or heaven forbid "Did you hear? Obama watches CSI:New York but NOT CSI:Miami!".....clearly the terrorists have won.

TED: Well to be honest CSI:Miami is pretty hard on the eyes... it's so f*ckin bright, & Davis Caruso's outta control. Anyway... That's the way it goes with the media... I can only hope Obama can make it as entertaining as our previous president. I think he should get a pair of velcro shoes just in case that whole shoe-lace scenario plays out.

BILL: I think I'll send him a couple packs of black socks also. I just think the world would be a happier place if more world leaders went out for burgers once in awhile. If Kim Jong Il would just get outta the house or palace or whatever it is he rules from for some burgers, we wouldn't have to worry about them having nukes. Ok, yeah we would but you know what I mean.

TED: I don't know if the "Il one" is a burgers kinda ruler... He strikes me more as a weiner man.

BILL: ZING!

BURGRS Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: